Do you actively use market funnelling as a business strategy? Is it a short-term marketing tactic or a core solution for ongoing
Read on to find out.
The Market Funnelling Concept Dissected
The market funnelling concept is simple. It starts by attracting potential buyers and making them move from one process to another until a select few reach the end of the funnel which is called the purchase stage.
Why Should Market Funnelling Be Used Now?
If you have delayed using this strategy in the past, here are two reasons why you should start using it right now:
- More and more consumers are shopping online.
- Many companies are looking to hire remote workers.
Evidently the trend of shopping online and hiring remote workers has made a tremendous surge in the last few months due to the unfortunate Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Can My Small Business Become More Competitive?
Market funnelling is a
practical strategy that can be used by any business regardless of its size or
Entrepreneurs and business executives alike now have a greater opportunity to profit from the increase of online activities.
Understandably, it is important to have a basic awareness of all the trends revolving around the current Coronavirus situation when implementing a market funnelling strategy.
How Does It Work?
A successful market funnelling campaign contains a proven formula: Grab a customer’s attention, then gain their loyalty and trust.
You can reach this objective by:
- Providing a breakdown menu of your services and products.
- Add any perks/rewards your consumer can seize by giving your business a try.
Is This a Time-Consuming Process?
You may have hesitated to use a market funnelling strategy before because it seemed time-consuming or complicated. The truth is that it is not.
The key is to make your website engaging, relatable and relevant to emotionally connect with the average consumer as soon as possible.
There are even instances when
it would be appropriate to post a white paper of your industry expertise. In
general, this is not recommended when you want to increase conversions since
posting too much information about your site could detract from its overall
Create a Text-Friendly Home Page
- Showcase your products and/or services
- Use understandable text in shorter sentences and paragraphs.
- Attract your visitors’ attention to free offers using banners, short videos or pictures for webinars, digital downloads, or free trials.
Build Incredible Landing Pages Using Score keys plus Score posts
Embedding score keys are meant to trigger or “score” a positive consumer reaction when reading your landing page.
You can add more depth to your landing page by:
- Posting testimonials or reviews for products or services
- Thoroughly explaining your products’ and/or services’ effectiveness using statistics, charts and studies to make this easier to understand.
Score posts on social
media platforms can quickly express your selling intentions, spark ongoing
discussions, Likes, and Shares among social media users. They can also be used
as lead-ins to a brief tutorial or how-to-video, for example:
If you want to experiment with a market funnelling campaign, it is possible to try a market funnel company’s software for free before you commit.
Market Funnelling Criteria
You will need to have helped to analyse what part of your market funnelling strategy is working and what needs adjustment. Google Analytics Metrics is a simple solution that delivers specific marketing details to move your business goals forward.
Frequent observation of various metrics will help you to:
- Slice the time length consumers spend moving through your funnel
- Determine the most effective strategies that attracted people to your site
- Track and review issues such as reduced sales or high site abandonment rates.
- Efficiently handle of consumer questions, concerns via phone, email or chat.
- Attract more people your website in the future based on past campaigns.
In A Nutshell
Market funnelling requires
long-term maintenance to work. The steps can be customized according to your
personal marketing needs. The end result should produce consumer loyalty and
trust that leads to higher conversions. You could say that market funnelling
complements an existing networking strategy to build lasting relationships with
consumers. It has proven to be a revolutionary promotional technique that can
help seal your marketing success!
Do you have experience creating a great marketing funnel? Please share your insights below.